Clark College Board of Trustees, Clark College, Baird 101, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 7:30 a.m., executive session to discuss complaints made against a public employee.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., workshop: update on public art program. n 4:30 p.m., workshop: update on SR-501 couplet project: I-5 to Port of Vancouver.
• 5:15 p.m., executive session: pending litigation.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: National Disability Employment Month proclamation, purchase of aeration blowers for wastewater treatment, amendment to lease agreement with Bethesda Church NW, Block 10 development agreement, declaration of waterfront parcel as surplus property.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave., Camas.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: Downtown Camas Association update, move Parks and Recreation Commission meeting location, 2020 Community Development Block Grant, sports and recreation equipment in roadway.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: new Cingular Wireless franchise and license agreements, Camas Municipal Code amendments.
Fort Vancouver Regional Library Board of Directors, Stevenson Community Library, 120 N.W. Vancouver Ave., Stevenson.
• 4:45 p.m., executive session.
• 6 p.m. regular meeting: final reading of a policy on special uses of library buildings and grounds.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave., Woodland.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: prohibit marijuana cooperatives and to clarify the existing city-wide prohibition on retail sales and related products, budget amendments. Workshop to follow for 2020 legislative properties.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St., Battle Ground.
• 7 p.m., public hearing: annexation into Clark County Fire District 3. Regular meeting to follow on Community Development Block Grant, Low-Income Senior Citizens Utility Discount Program and code enforcement.
Yacolt Town Council, Town Hall, 202 W. Cushman St., Yacolt.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: wage scale for town staff, discuss raise proposals.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, 3103 Lower River Road, Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: Industrial Coating Solutions lease, Public Work Contract for Bid 19-36, amendment to Oregon-Washington Ports Agreement, 2020 Budget Workshop.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: introduce Andrew Johnson, maintenance specialist 1; second workshop on 2020 budget; adopt resolution approving Annexation No. 03-17 into the district, subject to final approval by Clark County; commissioner and staff reports.
Vancouver Planning Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: communications. Workshop to follow on housing options project, forming a Transportation and Mobility Commission, park impact fee rate change.
• 6:30 p.m., hearing: continuation of 2019 comprehensive plan and zoning map change. Workshop to follow on final Heights District plan.
Washougal School District Board of Directors, Canyon Creek Middle School Room 229, 9731 Washougal River Road, Washougal.
• 4:30 p.m., school improvement plan: Canyon Creek Middle School Improvement Plan presentation.
• 5:30 p.m., executive session.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: staffing update.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver.
• 5 p.m., board work session: discussion of community survey, supplemental levy.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, Evergreen Room, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5 p.m., special board of directors meeting: adoption of policies regarding student safety and personnel administration.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center board room, 510 Pioneer St., Ridgefield.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: approve budget transfer for R&C Management Group, and travel for baseball team to Arizona and for Steel Ridge Robotics to travel out of state.
La Center School District Board of Directors, La Center High School library, 725 N.E. Highland Ave., La Center.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: district/school improvement plans.
Surface Mining Advisory Forum, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: Yacolt Mountain status update, Livingston Mountain contract.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St., La Center.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: amending municipal code for outdoor lighting.
Community Development-land use, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: Legacy Village, N.E. 63rd St. R.V. & Storage.
Ridgefield City Council, Ridgefield Administrative Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St., Ridgefield.
• 6 p.m., study session: C-Tran bus unveiling.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: 2020 property tax levy and revenues.