Press "Enter" to skip to content

Posts published in “House fire”

Vent malfunction sparked Salmon Creek attic fire

A malfunctioning bathroom fan caused a fire at a North Salmon Creek house on Monday, according to the Clark County Fire Marshal’s Office. The vent…

Scanner: Crews battle attic fire in Vancouver

Fire crews have responded to an attic fire in a single-story home, according to emergency radio traffic monitored at The Columbian. Crews were dispatched at…


© www.northbonneville.com 2019