Hockinson School District Board of Directors, district office, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: legislative priorities, public records transparency report, policy updates.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, utility office, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: employee service award for Cal Morris, director of engineering; consider forming two local utility districts; consider resolution for sale of water system revenue bonds; August financial and wholesale energy reports; commissioner reports and comments; staff reports.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: authorize amendment for carrying out metropolitan transportation planning process; authorized consulting agreement for smart communities assessment; modify project delivery and obligation policies to encourage more efficient obligation of regionally selected projects; approve resolution selecting 15 projects to receive $14.2 million in federal funds to enhance the regional transportation system in Clark County; adopt 2020-2023 Transportation Improvement Program; legislative affairs report; update on travel demand model program and 2020 household travel behavior survey.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: interlocal agreements, grants, plats, amendment to developers agreement.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10 a.m., work session: six-year Stormwater Capital Plan. n 11 a.m. work session: housing innovation update and continuation.
• 1 p.m., work session: 2019 final supplemental. n 2:30 p.m., council time in Room 698.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: historical promotion grants committee recommendations, budget request, demolition committee recommendation discussion.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: Whipple Creek, GMA compliance.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: transportation improvement program, complete streets, arterial atlas, historic preservation code.