Mental Health Sales Tax Funding Advisory Board, Public Service Center room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 12:30 p.m., meeting: review budget, internal applications, external applications.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Self-storage temporary moratorium update.
• 4:45 p.m., workshop: Memorandum of understanding with City Center Redevelopment Authority for waterfront gateway properties.
• 5:30 p.m., workshop: Ambulance contract annual report.
• 6 p.m., executive session: Real estate transaction.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Grant project agreement for George and Hazel Stein Neighborhood Park, amendment to park impact fees, collective bargaining agreement with Joint Labor Coalition, Block 10 update.
Camas School District, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: academic recognition.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: CHS Consulting services agreement for fields and practice facility project.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: agenda items include approval to market a 20-acre parcel on the Tukes Valley campus for sale; contract for site engineering for CAM Academy campus; policy on animals on district property as part of instructional program.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, District Office, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., special meeting and work session: contract with Thrive Online Speech Therapy; work session items include superintendent evaluation, policy update on gender inclusive schools.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, port office, 3103 Lower River Road.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: approve second amendment and extension to lease with Great Western Malting; approve contract with GreenWorks for Terminal 1 landscape architectural services; port contract logs; CEO project updates; commissioner reports.
Clark County Cemetery District No. 1, District Office, 26700 N.E. Robinson Road, Camas.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Planning Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Communications. Workshop: Comprehensive plan and zoning map changes, park impact fee rate amendments, self-storage moratorium.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: introduction of Bob Sanguinetti, district construction program manager; amend district classification ranges, positions table and organization chart; authorize public hearing on Mill Creek annexation; approve final cost for UNFI pump station; authorize sewer extension participation agreement for constructing Seton pump station; board members, general manager, district staff and legal counsel reports; 5 p.m., public hearing on Westminstershireville latecomer reimbursement.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Robert C. Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road.
• 5 p.m. regular meeting: agenda items include 2019-2022 agreement with the Service Employees’ International Union Local 925; agreement with Bassetti Architects of Seattle for architectural and engineering services for Vancouver School of Arts and Academics addition and remodel project; report on 2019 state assessment results.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative & Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: authorize use of Committed Resources for building maintenance; agreement with PPC Solutions Inc. Security Service for the 2019-20 school year.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center Evergreen Room, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: agenda items include board action on emergency superintendent succession; board/superintendent relationship.
C-Tran Board of Directors, Rose Besserman Room, Fisher’s Landing Transit Center, 3510 S.E. 164th Ave.
• 5:30 p.m., videos on Rose Village connector and Portland International Airport service via Route 67; increase contract for performance management software; award contract for fixed-route engine replacement; extend contract for credit card processing; award contract for copier and printer lease; award contract for computer aided dispatch and automatic vehicle location hardware for four new buses; presentation on Initiative 976; update on Mill Plain bus rapid transit project; board members, CEO and legal counsel communications; closed-door session on potential litigation.
Washougal School District Board of Directors, District Office Board Room, 4855 Evergreen Way.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting: informational presentation and discussion on school start times.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center sixth floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10 a.m., work session: 2018 Audited Financials Overview.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 1 p.m., council time.
Port of Ridgefield Board of Commissioners, port offices, 111 W. Division St., Ridgefield.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m. regular meeting.