Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, utility office, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consider contract award for residential revenue meters; consider establishing four local utility districts; July financial report; July wholesale operations report; commissioner and staff reports.
Clark College Board of Trustees, President’s Conference Room, Baird Room 102, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., executive session: evaluation of complaints or charges brought against a public employee.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, sixth-floor training room, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: accept evaluation and ranking of federal grant submittals as recommended by the Regional Transportation Advisory Committee; presentation from Mid-Columbia Economic Development District; legislative affairs update; project showcase of city of Vancouver’s Evergreen Highway Trail, Weber Arboretum to Southeast Ellsworth Road; review and update Metropolitan Planning Agreement for ongoing agency consultation and working relationships in implementing federal transportation planning requirements.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: presentation of conceptual land use diagram for Camas Crossing, annex building renovations.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Constitution Week and Suicide Awareness and Prevention Month proclamations.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: waterfront development discussion; approve meeting calendar revision; approve Washington State Department of Natural Resources contract; CEO, staff and commissioner reports
Clark County Council, Public Service Center sixth floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: interlocal agreements, grant application, Department of Transportation agreement, public hearing on school capital facility plans.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
• 6 p.m., executive session: performance of public employee.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: land divisions, surplus property.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: dog run park impact fees allocation. n workshop on extension of city utilities outside of city limits to follow.
Yacolt Town Council, Town Hall, 202 W. Cushman St.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Senate House bill update, approve resolution repealing North Country Emergency Services November levy.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center sixth floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., work session: 2018 Audited Financials Overview.
• 10:30 a.m., work session recommendation of the Correction Facility Advisory Commission.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 1 p.m., council time.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., sixth floor, Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., meeting: Vancouver heritage overlay, historic promotion grant committee, demolition updates, rules and procedures, register of historic places commission review.