Six Educational Service District 112 board members are up for re-election this fall.
The election will fill four expired terms beginning January 2020 and ending January 2024, and two unexpired terms beginning January 2020 and ending January 2022. All six incumbents are running to keep their seats.
Members up for re-election are:
• Richard Graham, who represents Director District 1, including Kalama, Green Mountain, Woodland, La Center and parts of the Kelso and Battle Ground school districts.
• Mark Hottowe, who represents Director District 2, including Castle Rock, Kelso, Longview, Naselle-Grays River Valley, Ocean Beach, Toutle Lake and the Wahkiakum school districts.
• Steve Wrightson, who represents Director District 3, which includes Hockinson and parts of the Battle Ground and Evergreen school districts.
• LeAnne Bremer, who represents Director District 4, which includes Ridgefield and parts of the Battle Ground and Vancouver school districts.
• Marilyn Koenninger, who represents Director District 5, which includes Vancouver Public Schools.
• Ann Campbell, who represents Director District 7, which includes Camas, Gorge districts and parts of the Evergreen school district.
Other candidates wishing to run for the ESD 112 board may obtain a form from the Administrative Resource Office, Old Capitol Building, P.O. Box 47200, Olympia, WA 98504. They can also visit www.k12.wa.us/about-ospi/about-school-districts/elections-educational-service-district-board-directors.
Declarations of candidacy and optional candidate statements must be filed with the Administrative Resources Office Sept. 1 to 16. Voting by ballot will take place Oct. 1 to 16. Candidates must be registered voters and live in the district they’re filing for. ESD board members are elected by members of local school boards.