Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
– 4:30 p.m., workshop: follow up on six-month report on the Navigation Center.
– 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: agreement with Clark County Corrections Services for labor crews, agreement with Clark County Fire District 6 to lease rescue boat, donation of water feature at Waterfront Vancouver, removal of member from Parking Advisory Committee, appointment of interim city attorney, public hearing on city’s opposition to I-976, which would block city vehicle license fees; executive session: city manager performance evaluation.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
– 4:30 p.m., workshop: Columbia River Economic Development Council update, North Shore subarea plan phase one, Northeast Lake Road and Northeast Everett Street intersection improvements update, slow sand corrosion control system construction, second quarter financial review.
– 7 p.m., regular meeting: Waste Connections Inc., recyclables and yard debris collection contract extension, amend city code on business taxes, licenses and regulations.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
– 4:30 p.m., executive session: closed-door sessions on personnel evaluation and property disposition.
– 5 p.m., discuss waterfront development; industrial park business development update; second-quarter financials report; adopt resolution for Parker’s Ferry Marina; approve Luse property purchase and sale agreement; approve Advanced Drainage Systems lease; approve uniform policy update; CEO, staff and commissioner reports.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
– 7 p.m., regular meeting: information on fleet management program.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
– 7 p.m., regular meeting: school capital facilities plan and impact fees, interlocal agreement with Woodland Public Schools for amended fees related to processing school impact fees, Horseshoe Lake Management Committee.
Yacolt Town Council, Town Hall, 202 W. Cushman St.
– 7 p.m., regular meeting: approve sanctuary city ordinance.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
– 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of intent to establish four local utility districts; purchasing legislation update; consideration of resolution defining “Same Kind of Materials, Equipment and Supplies”; commissioner reports; recap of lineman rodeo.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center sixth floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
– 10 a.m., special meeting: resolution of intent to implement House Bill 1406, changes to budget for Mental Health Sales Tax funds, transfer of program coordinator, professional services agreements, agreement with Wasco County Landfill, interlocal agreements, public hearing on extension of interim ordinance.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
– 1 p.m., council time.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., sixth floor, Vancouver.
n-6 p.m., meeting: historic code update, old business.
Ridgefield City Council, Ridgefield Administrative Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
– 5:30 p.m., study session: Washington state legislative update. n 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: approval of Greely Farms phase 1 final plat, kennedy water rights purchase and donation from Ridgefield Main Street for bike racks
Be First to Comment