Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: 2019-2020 budget.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: capital expenditure reimbursement, final acceptance for the Discovery High School field drainage project, final acceptance for the Doc Harris Stadium sound system project; executive session to follow on property.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St.
• 5 p.m., workshop: park naming policy, student representative process update, finance department update.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: CREDC organizational update, issuing condolence from city to family, friends and community of Rudolf Hohstadt and Regina Hohstadt-Fertsl; executive session to follow on performance review for public employee.
Woodland Public Schools Board of Directors, Room 2203, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road, Woodland.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: grade organization, transferring funds from the general fund to capital projects fund for KWRL expansion, mystery science adoption; closed session to follow.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: agenda includes a revision to school board policy on school support organizations.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., special meeting: public hearing on transportation improvement plan.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: authorize purchase of a 2020 Ford Escape through state procurement contracts in an amount not to exceed $30,347.66; authorize disposal of surplus property; commissioner, general manager and staff reports.
Vancouver Planning Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: communications, workshop on housing options.
• 6:30 p.m., workshop: park overlay service areas.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative & Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: approve interlocal agreement for renewing services between Ridgefield School District and Educational Service District 112 for cooperative information management services for the 2019-2020 school year.
La Center School District Board of Directors, La Center High School library, 725 N.E. Highland Ave.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: budget approval, middle school update; executive session to follow.
Clark County Board of Health, Public Service Center sixth floor meeting room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., summer food safety, swim beach monitoring, food code revision and comment opportunity.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center sixth floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10:30 p.m., work session: prosecuting attorney’s case management system replacement.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center Conference Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 1 p.m., council time.
Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, Educational Service District 112, 2500 N.E. 65th Ave., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., work session: board development.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
• 6 p.m., special meeting: executive session on potential litigation.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: gambling tax, backflow cross-connections regulations, Bolen annexation, 2019 pavement preservation approval, Transportation Improvement Board application for paving La Center Road; executive session to follow on labor relations.
Vancouver Hearing Examiner, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 9 a.m., pre-application conference: A 46-unit apartment complex at 501 NE 112th Ave.
• 10 a.m., pre-application conference: Two lots in critical area at Parcel 986051053.
• 11 a.m., pre-application conference: Single-family home in critical area at Parcel 92009008.
• 1:30 p.m., pre-application conference: Construct 192,000 square-foot industrial shell building at Parcel 151969000.
• 2:30 p.m., pre-application conference: Construct 101-unit condo development at Columbia Palisades.
• 3:30 p.m., pre-application conference: Mixed-use development complex at 101 SE Columbia Way.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, board room, 2500 Main St.
• 9:30 a.m., work session: Housing and Health Initiative Partnership update.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: approval of predevelopment funds for Vancouver Public Schools surplus parcel project, approval of additional VHA contribution for construction of Bridgeview Education and Employment Resource Center, approval of bond inducement resolutions for Van Vista and Anthem/Columbia House, approval of construction awards for Share Orchards Inn, Share Homestead and SafeChoice shelter improvement projects.
Ridgefield City Council, Ridgefield Administrative Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5:30 p.m., study session: introduction to 2020 budget and economic update.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: financial management policy, purchase agreement for 725 North 32nd Court, approval of code enforcement officer designation.