Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., workshop: A Stronger Vancouver parks capital projects, programs and services. Held in the Aspen Room.
• 5 p.m., workshop: day center at the Navigation Center six-month report.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: approval of contract with Northend Truck Equipment, contracts with Carson Oil for renewable diesel and unleaded fuel purchases, contract increase with Security Technology Services, award of bid for Pearson Field runway repaving, approval of deed and lease for Vigor Works transaction, appointment of charter pro and con committees. Public hearings on disposition of surplus property at 10601 S.E. Mill Plain Blvd., revisions to VMC 12.02 Urban Forestry Commission, street vacation on part of Northeast 88th Street.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
• 4:15 p.m., executive session on property disposition.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: approve purchase of property at 740 S. 28th St., Ferguson fifth lease amendment, purchase/sale agreement for Hickey/James easement, GHD contract, Prinforia lease, social media policy, and staff and commissioner reports.
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries Board of Directors, White Salmon Valley Community Library, 77 N.E. Wauna Ave., White Salmon.
• 4:30 p.m., executive session to discuss real estate and personnel.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: discussion of vision and purpose, and cash reserve plan.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave., Camas.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: recyclables and yard debris collection contract extension with Waste Connections, Camas Community and Aquatic Center and sports field update.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: naming Washougal River walking bridge in honor of Don and Eunice Abrahamsen, amendments to municipal code, putting bond issue vote on November ballot to pay for community center.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St., Battle Ground.
• 6 p.m., study session: fleet management.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: local government investment pool, governance manual, second quarter financial overview.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave., Woodland.
• 6:30 p.m., executive session: labor negotiations.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: transportation improvement plan, authorize mayor to sign collective bargaining agreement with Teamsters 58, adopting 2019 comprehensive plan update, adopting new ordinances on soliciting on public roadways and public camping.
• Workshop to follow shoreline permits and fees for Horseshoe Lake properties and Horseshoe Lake management committee.
Yacolt Town Council, Town Hall, 202 W. Cushman St., Yacolt.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: gambling ordinance update, facilities use property.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver.
• 7 a.m., regular meeting: commissioner reports, general manager report on strategic workforce development plan update and Discovery Clean Water Alliance.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, utility office, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: J.D. Power presentation, award contract for distribution wood pole replacements, award contract for overhead and underground construction services, electric vehicle program update, commissioner and staff reports, executive session to evaluate qualifications of an applicant for public employment or to review performance of a public employee.
Regional Health Improvement Plan Council (RHIP Council), Bridgeview Resource Center, 505 Omaha Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: No agenda listed. Call-in information at https://southwestach.org.
Clark County Civil Service Commission, Public Service Center, Conference Room 511, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., meeting: background investigations, eligibility list review, discussion of lateral deputy qualifications, removal of physical agility test for lateral corrections deputy candidates.
Behavioral Health Advisory Board, Molina Health care Regional Office, second floor, 19120 S.E. 34th St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: No agenda listed. Call-in information at https://southwestach.org.
Vancouver Hearing Examiner, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: hearings for Acero Parkside’s 260-unit residential development in the Fircrest neighborhood, Green Meadows Village’s division of 2.58 acres into 36 residential lots and My Place Hotel’s construction of a 64-room hotel with parking.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., council meeting: use REET funds for milfoil in Vancouver Lake, approve funding contracts, approval of agreement to study Clark County Regional Solid Waste System, public hearing on participation plan for buildable lands update, public hearing on Interstate 5/Northeast 179th Street funding options.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 9:30 a.m., work session: continuum of care.
• 10:30 a.m., work session: affordable housing. n 1 p.m., council time.
Vancouver Parks & Recreation Advisory Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting. No agenda listed.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: update on the Heights project, public notice posting for street tree and private tree permits, updates to VMC 12.02, Silva Bolds Award, Old Apple Tree prep Oct. 5, AmeriCorps & Friends of Trees and Tree of Heaven/invasive species. Urban Forestry Report and commission communications.
Vancouver Downtown Redevelopment Authority, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 11:30 a.m., regular meeting: reports from asset manager, hotel manager and finance committee, approval of emergency purchase, DRA procurement policy, 2019 Flow of Funds forecast, 2020-2022 Refurbishment Financing Plan update, lot 24 license agreement.
Vancouver City Center Redevelopment Authority, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 11:50 a.m., regular meeting: Draft MOU between Vancouver and CCRA for Waterfront Gateway Properties, executive director’s report on new development.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: vacant buildable lands model.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: public school facility zoning amendments, school capital facilities plans, Ridgefield School District impact fee change, urban holding.