The QFC grocery store at 3505 S.E. 192nd Ave., Vancouver, had its second carbon monoxide leak within a month Saturday morning.
According to Vancouver Fire Department Capt. Raymond Egan, an employee with the store called 911 after a carbon monoxide alarm in the building was triggered. Egan said that a hazardous-materials team responded to the store and helped with the evacuation. He said that crews took a reading showing the presence of the toxic gas and helped ventilate the building before opening it back up.
The same store was closed last month because of another carbon monoxide leak. Egan did not have further information on the leak.