Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, ESD 112, Columbia Room, 2500 N.E. 65th Ave., Vancouver.
• 1:45 p.m., regular meeting: agenda includes appointment of a new board member.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., workshop: A Stronger Vancouver capital projects work session.
• 6 p.m., executive session: labor negotiations strategy.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: construction acceptance of County Club Village stormwater retrofit, bid award for sodium fluoride, FAA grant for Pearson Field runway repaving, adoption of Comcast biennial report, designation of TV ETC and CVTV as education and government access providers, creation of Culture, Arts & Heritage Commission, 2019 first supplemental budget, public hearings on charter review recommendations including council salaries, citizen forum.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 4:30 p.m., special meeting: work session to discuss the 2019-2020 budget.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting.
Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave., Camas.
• 4:30 p.m., executive session.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: districtwide middle school fee change request, districtwide meal price proposal for 2019-2020.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St., Washougal.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Commission on Aging annual report, 2018 finances annual report.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: update to shared leave policy.
Woodland Public Schools Board of Directors, Room 2203, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road, Woodland.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: grade organization, 2019-2020 school board calendar; executive session to follow.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, district office board room, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., Capital Projects Fund budget extension hearing.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: 2019-2020 staffing plan amendment, 2019-2020 administrative contracts for principals.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, port office, 3103 Lower River Road, Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: open forum; consider revised draft renewable/clean energy policy.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: work session on 60 percent design on capital facilities plan for district campus; approve final costs of $589,700 for design and construction of Taverner Ridge Phases 8 and 9 Pump Station; approve final cost and pro rata share of sewer lateral lines for Pleasant Hollow development and authorize $15,200 reimbursement to Summerplace Homes Inc.; commissioner, general manager and staff reports; award contract for Union Road Pump Station Improvement.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center board room, 510 Pioneer St., Ridgefield.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: breakfast and lunch price increase for 2019-2020, increase in district utilities fees.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Robert C. Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver.
• 5:15 p.m., regular meeting: agenda includes bids connected to school construction.
Washougal School District Board of Directors, district office, 4855 Evergreen Way, Washougal.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: bid or request for proposal requirements, asset protection.
La Center School District Board of Directors, La Center High School library, 725 N.E. Highland Ave., La Center.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: budget hearing, small works roster, staff evaluations.
• closed meeting to follow to discuss collective bargaining.
Vancouver Parking Advisory Committee, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 7:30 a.m., workshop: Parking strategy update, state Highway 501, citizen communications.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center sixth floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10:15 a.m., work session: Development and Engineering Advisory Board and Parks Advisory Board report.
• 11 a.m., work session: marijuana.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center Conference Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 1 p.m., council time.
Port of Ridgefield Board of Commissioners, port offices, 111 W. Division St., Ridgefield.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St., La Center.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board Of Commissioners, 2500 Main St., Vancouver.
• 10 a.m., regular meeting: approval of referral system changed to coordinated entry system, increase to pre-development funding for Columbia House and Anthem Park, increase to pre-development funding for Van Vista, increase to pre-development funding for Tenny Creek.