The Parks Foundation of Clark County announced Tuesday its distribution of $78,938 in community grants.
- $26,000 for Vancouver Parks and Recreation’s Summer Playgrounds Program, sponsored by the McClaskey Family Foundation.
- $11,000 for Vancouver Parks and Recreation’s Everybody Plays scholarship program, sponsored by Bauman Chiropractic and Nautilus.
- $7,930 for updated playground equipment at Raspberry Fields Neighborhood Park in Felida, sponsored in part by the Cowlitz Tribe.
- $6,500 for Battle Ground’s Summer Playground Program, sponsored by Riverview Community Bank.
- $6,000 for family swim at the Marshall Community Center, sponsored by Bauman Chiropractic.
- $4,000 for Camp Hope scholarships, sponsored by OnPoint Community Credit Union.
- $3,000 for fencing at Ike Memorial Dog Park.
The Parks Foundation also provided $30,721 for senior programs at Luepke Community Center through the Theodor A. Barney Fund. Since 2008, the privately supported Parks Foundation has awarded more than $1 million in grants. It’s currently accepting applications for 2021 grants. Contact Executive Director Dellan Redjou at email@example.com for more information.
Be First to Comment