What’s open and what’s closed today, the Fourth of July:
• MAIL: Post offices closed, no home delivery. The postal unit at Shell, 1605 N.W. Sixth Ave., Camas, is open 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day of the year.
• GARBAGE: Waste Connections, serving Vancouver and most of Clark County, on regular schedule. In Camas, city pickups normally made on Friday will be made Monday.
• PUBLIC LIBRARIES: Fort Vancouver Regional Library and Camas Public Library closed.
• COLLEGES: No classes at Clark College or Washington State University Vancouver.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices closed. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• GOVERNMENT OFFICES: Closed.
• PARKING METERS: On-street parking in Vancouver is free.
• BUSES: C-Tran buses follow Sunday/holiday schedule. TriMet buses follow Sunday schedule; MAX and Portland Streetcar follow Saturday schedule.
• DRIVER’S LICENSING: Closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Closed.
• BANKS: Closed.
• ZOO: Closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Offices closed. Circulation customer service lines, 360-694-2312, open 5 to 11 a.m.