Clark County Noxious Weed Control Board, meeting via telephone.
- 9 a.m., regular meeting: COVID-19 impacts; status of other programs in the state.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, closed to in-person attendance.
- 9 a.m., regular meeting: Fleet Building “C” reroof, LED acorn post top luminaires, conservation annual report.
Vancouver City Council, meeting via telephone and broadcast on CVTV.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Bid awards for 2020 pavement projects and for North Image Park improvements, appointments to the new Transportation Mobility Commission, COVID-19 response update.
Battle Ground City Council, meeting via video.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: payroll vouchers, claim vouchers, interlocal agreement with Clark County Historic Preservation Commission.
Camas City Council, meeting via video.
- 7 p.m.: COVID-19 financial impact, quit claim deeds for Northeast Lake Road and Northeast Everett Street roundabout.
Woodland City Council, meeting via video.
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: voucher approvals, utility waiver, budget amendment.
Yacolt Town Council, meeting via telephone.
- 7 p.m.: coronavirus updates, six-year transportation plan discussion.
Clark County Community Action Advisory Board, meeting via video.
- 8 a.m., regular meeting: COVID-19 supplemental funding, task force updates, CARES Act updates, Vancouver housing fund updates, finance repor
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, meeting physically closed to the public.
- 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of bids no. 591 and 594, renewable targets and conservation annual report.
Clark County Council, meeting via video.
- 10 a.m., regular meeting: extension of emergency declaration, approval of emergency ordinance for temporary use of recreational vehicles on private property for emergency habitation, public hearing on regulation of marijuana facilities, public hearing on restricting bridge loads.
Battle Ground Civil Service Commission, meeting via video.
- 12:30 p.m., executive session: sergeant’s exam.
- 1 p.m., regular meeting: lateral level eligibility list certification, civil service employee list.
Clark County Clean Water Commission, meeting physically closed to the public.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: pollution regulation during COVID-19, staff liaison report, working group updates.
Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency, meeting being conducted via conference call.
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., administrative board meeting: Speaking are CRESA director, management team and board, and then time for residents to address the board. Updates from financial committee meeting.
Vancouver Community Task Force on Council Representation
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.