Vancouver City Council, closed to the public, meeting available at cvtv.org and on the city’s Facebook page.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Extension of contract with Gordon Truck Centers, contract approval for on-call construction management and inspection, air encroachment agreement for Block 20, approval of collective bargaining agreement with the Vancouver Police Officer’s Guild, termination of contract with SafeChoice and amendment to Vancouver Housing Authority contract, amendment to ambulance contract with AMR, potential extension of a six-month development moratorium on Evergreen Boulevard. Public hearing on suspension of business license surcharges. Resolution ratifying COVID-19 emergency orders.
Camas City Council, closed to the public, meeting available on Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/93507714003 and phone at 877-853-5257, identification No. 935 0771 4003
- 7 p.m., regular meeting: proclamation of civil emergency, adoption of “support local and save” program.
Woodland City Council, closed to the public, meeting available on https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/162132165 or at 646-749-3131, access code 162-132-165.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, via teleconference, dial 1-646-749-3131 and enter access code 910-023-765.
- 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of accounts payable, consideration of extension of Emergency Community Response.
Clark County Council, closed to the public, meeting available on CVTV or at 408-418-9388 with access code 967-434-645.
- 10 a.m., regular meeting: temporary closure of Northeast Caples Road at Salmon Creek Bridge, approval of funding contracts for Northeast 15th Avenue, grant application for development of Kozy Kamp Neighborhood Park, grant application for development of Curtin Creek Park.
Clark County Board of Health, closed to the public, meeting available on CVTV or at 408-418-9388 with access code 961-729-554.
- 9 a.m., regular meeting: COVID-19, flu updates.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, via teleconference, dial 978-990-5000 and enter access code 893666.
- 4 p.m., special meeting: discuss and approve the memorandum of understanding between the port and RKm Development with regard to the waterfront project.
La Center City Council, via teleconference, dial 1-877-309-2073 and enter access code 293-309-125.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: budget appropriation.
Vancouver Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, via remote technology.
- 10 a.m., regular meeting: agenda includes resident relocation contract agreement, increase in Fourth Plain predevelopment, VHA personnel handbook update and construction management services contract; join this meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/302584661You or dial in via phone at 1-866-899-4679 or 1-646-749-3117 and use access code 302-584-661.
Ridgefield City Council, via teleconference.
- 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Be First to Comment