Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Proposed Vancouver Housing Commission.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: strategic planning process.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Heights District plan update.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: proclamations for Women’s History Month and Red Cross Month, vacation of public right of way on alley connecting U Street and Fort Vancouver Way, council communications.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: 2019 fourth-quarter performance, Northeast Lake Road and Northeast Everett Street roundabout professional services contract amendment, Resolution 1252 discussion continuation.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: AKS Engineering and Forestry timber harvest professional service agreement, Northeast Third Avenue seismic retrofit project consultant contract supplement, resolution adopting code of ethics policy for public officials, ordinance relating to relocation assistance for public works projects.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
• 6 p.m., study session: Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Grace Annexation public hearing, ordinance reducing utility tax, National League of Cities presentation.
Woodland City Council, Council chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 6:30 p.m., executive session: personal matter.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing and ordinance on storage units moratorium, ordinance to combine park board and Horseshoe Lake Management Committee, resolution on intent to reduce property tax contingent on Clark County Fire & Rescue annexation, ordinance authorizing ballot measure on annexation into Clark County Fire & Rescue, ordinance amending council rules and procedures.
Clark County Community Action Advisory Board, Conference Room C210C, 1601 E. Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
• 8 a.m., regular meeting: late 2019 outcomes report, task force updates, legislative update, Vancouver affordable housing fund and homeless services updates, Homeless Crisis Response System presentation on rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing programs.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, utility office, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consider labor agreement with International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 125; consider intent to establish two local utility districts and formally establish two other local utility districts; award contract for underground cable injection treatment; consider transfer of uncollectible debt; report January 2020 financials; report on January 2020 wholesale operations; commissioner and staff reports.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, sixth-floor training room, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
• 4 p.m., approve resolution for Regional Transportation Council competitive grant program; report on Smart Communities Assessment workshop; 2019 annual list of federal project obligation; state legislative session update; 2020 census report.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 4:30 p.m., special meeting: ratify and confirm declaration of emergency work for Cougar Creek 8-inch gravity sewer main in vicinity of Northeast 106th Street.
Clark County Mosquito Control District Board of Trustees, 8115 N.E. St. Johns Road, Vancouver.
• 7 p.m., special meeting: agenda available at 564-397-7277 or Kathryn.Bump@clark.wa.gov.
Battle Ground Hearing Examiner, no location provided.
• 1:30 p.m., public hearing: Wapiti Hills subdivision.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: potential speaker series, upcoming conferences, staff training on State Environmental Policy Act requirements, Washington State Heritage Preservation Plan.
Clark County Clean Water Commission, Public Service Center, Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: report on Clean Water Division outreach, story map demonstration, Clark County Conservation District presentation, review of 2019 CWC annual report, working group updates, Stormwater Management Plan review, agenda for March 25 special meeting, liaison’s report, possible strategic planning.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: Shoreline Master Plan update.
Camas Library Board of Trustees, Camas Public Library, meeting room A, 625 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: public spaces and media, display case policy, employee training and development, volunteer policy, 2020 special projects, think tank.