Clark County Urban County Policy Board, Public Service Center, Room 679, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m.: application scoring, public facilities and neighborhood improvement presentations, affordable housing and homelessness presentations, asset and economic development presentations.
Clark County Mental Health Sales Tax Funding Advisory Board, Public Service Center, Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 1 p.m.: evaluation criteria review, 2021 grant funding.
Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave.
• 4 p.m., workshop: presentation on equity work.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: agenda includes board approval for facilities upgrades.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: finalization of programs and services package in A Stronger Vancouver, and preview of levy design.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Black History Month proclamation and citizen forum; workshop continuation: A Stronger Vancouver.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave.
• 5 p.m., workshop: policy discussion.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: approval of the career and technical education plan for 2020.
Woodland School District Board of Directors, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road.
• 5:30 p.m., study session: agenda includes resolution opposing mandated comprehensive sexual health education.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, Hockinson District Office, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., workshop: agenda includes legislative conference, budget committee meetings and instructional technology.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St.
• 5 p.m., workshop: human resources personnel policy update, ordinance revisions implementing change in form of county government.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: professional services agreements for indigent defense services, surplus Skyridge easement, ordinance on special event permit requirements.
Neighborhood Associations Council of Clark County, Clark County Public Works Operation Center, conference room B1, 4700 N.E. 78th St., Vancouver.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: discuss and request comments from neighborhood leaders, awards.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver:
• 4 p.m., regular meeting; introduce Beth Bicknell, assistant finance specialist, and Melissa Armstrong, control systems administrator; adopt housekeeping updates to district administrative code; authorize March 10 public hearing on Ridgecrest PUD off-site latecomer reimbursement; authorize purchase of a 2017 Takeuchi mini-excavator for $42,818; commissioner, district staff and legal counsel reports.
• 5 p.m., public hearing on Whipple Creek annexation; approve additional contingency amount for Union Road pump station improvement project.
Vancouver Planning Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Housing Commission formation, minimum parking requirements for affordable and senior housing, and allowance for retail on ground floor in mixed use zones, Cascade North annexation and rezone.
• 6:30 p.m., hearing: standalone rezones at Mercy Housing/Peace Health and Fourth Plain Dentist, final Heights District Plan adoption, officer elections.
Clark County Parks Advisory Board, Clark County Operations Center, Bldg. B1, 4700 N.E. 78th St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Curtin Creek update, ex-officio vacancy, Heritage Farm Advisory Board presentation, annual program update.
Washougal School District Board of Directors, Excelsior Building, 1401 39th St.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: Washougal High School improvement plan.
• 5:30 p.m., work session: world language proficiency and transitional kindergarten.
• 6:30, regular meeting: agenda includes discussion of the district calendar.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: agenda includes revision of policy about homeless students.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Robert C. Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes approval of new courses and instructional material for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 school years.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m. regular meeting: Agenda includes naming of a new elementary school.
Clark County Public Health Advisory Council, 1601 E. Fourth Plain Blvd., Bldg. 17, second floor, Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: dinner, election of executive committee members, community priorities project presentation.
C-Tran Board of Directors, C-Tran administrative offices, 10600 N.E. 51st Circle., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: authorize five-year contract with Apollo Video for software, support and spare parts for continued operation of bus surveillance camera systems; appoint Patrick Torres to C-Tran Citizen Advisory Committee; presentation on C-Tran business intelligence update; presentation on Mill Plain bus rapid transit project; communications from board members, CEO and legal counsel.
La Center Planning Commission, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: planning commission work program, junction plan, accessory dwelling units, Pacific Highway pedestrian connection.
Battle Ground Parks and Community Engagement Advisory Board, Battle Ground Community Center, Woodin Creek Room, 912 E. Main St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: 2020 fundraiser event, 2020 meetings schedule, preparation for city council update.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: work session on permitting process assessment, procurement bid approval for purchase of two police cars.
Clark County Veterans Advisory Board, Public Service Center, Room 680, 1300 Franklin St.
• 2 p.m., regular meeting: committee reports, December contractor reports and fund report, Veterans Assistance Center updates.
Clark County Land Use Review, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Owens moratorium waiver, Washington State University-Vancouver master plan.
Ridgefield City Council, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center, Columbia Assembly Room, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5:30 p.m., study session: community survey update.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: traffic impact fee update ordinance second reading, Pioneer Frontage development agreement ordinance second reading, approval of Cloverhill phase 3A plat.