Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., workshop: finalization of capital package in A Stronger Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: bid award for aerial ladder truck, approval of agreement with Clark Public Utilities, agreement with state Department of Natural Resources for Larch Corrections Center landscaping, agreement with state for Census 2020 outreach funds, approval of grant for the Vancouver Police Department, reappointments of hearing examiner, contract approval for The Ellwood with Affordable Housing Fund, appointment to the Vancouver Housing Authority Board. Public hearing on amendment to Block 10 development.
Camas City Council, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave., Camas.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: interlocal agreement with city of Washougal for Animal Control services, citywide traffic signal controller upgrades, procedural rules for conduct of council meetings and workshops.
• 7 p.m.: Commute Trip Reduction interlocal agreement, resolution creating new communications manager position.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, second floor,109 S.W. First St., Battle Ground.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Battle Ground Police Chief Bob Richardson retirement presentation, cooperative purchasing agreement, U.S. Census presentation.
Woodland City Council, council chambers, 200 East Scott Ave., Woodland.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: ordinance amending various sections of municipal code, workshop on annexation to fire district.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: Resolutions of Intent for LUD Nos. 1379 and 1387, Race for Warmth Recap.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council, sixth-floor training room, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: approve amendments to the 2020-23 Transportation Improvement Program, adopt resolution for Federal Legislative Policy Statement, Washington Legislature update, preview of March 3 Smart Communities workshop, Oregon Department of Transportation tolling update, Washington State Department of Transportation’s state Highway 500 safety project update, report from Regional Transportation Council Executive Director Matt Ransom.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., workshop: school improvement plans.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: appointment to Fort Vancouver Regional Library Board of Trustees, interlocal agreement with city of Vancouver for Commute Trip Reduction program, resolution to cancel delinquent property taxes, assessments and fees for business, personal and mobile home property accounts.
Clark College Board of Trustees, Gaiser Hall 213, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: discussion of a bachelor’s of applied science in elementary education.
Clark County Historic Preservation Commission, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Fort Vancouver parking lot and Fifth Street improvements, Riverview Gateway Project.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, RACC Columbia Assembly Room, 510 Pioneer St., Ridgefield.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: proposed amendment to Title 18 of municipal code.
Camas Hearings Examiner, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave., Camas.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: public hearing for Vutukuri Duplex.
Vancouver Community Task Force on Council Representation, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Solid Waste Advisory Commission, Center for Community Health, Room 210, 1601 E. Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: special waste project update, educational cart tagging campaign.