Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Finalization of programs and services in A Stronger Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Second extension of sublease between city and Edward Jones Co.; approval for policy with Symetra Life Insurance; recommendation for appointment to Task Force on Council Representation.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St.
• 5 p.m., workshop: Indigent defense contract renewal, professional services agreement with Wallis Engineering for engineering services, cell tower lease with CCATT LLC., update to special event permit code.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Resolution declaring animal shelter building as surplus; animal shelter updates; cell tower lease; professional services agreement with Wallis Engineering.
Woodland School District, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes discussion of school-based threat assessment programs.
Camas School District, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave., Camas.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes acceptance for the Heights Learning Center seismic upgrade.
Battle Ground Public Schools, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.E. Fifth Ave.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes a work session on adding a cafeteria at the Pleasant Valley campus.
Hockinson School District, district office, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes discussion of a bill that incorporates the costs of employee health benefits into school district contracts for pupil transportation.
Columbia River Gorge Commission, commission office, 57 N.E. Wauna Ave., White Salmon.
• 9 a.m., executive committee meeting: planning agenda for Feb. 11 commission meeting, public comment.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, Board meeting room, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: Facilities capital plan for district campus 100 percent design update work session; resolution amending district code regarding procedures for customer-generated infrastructure projects; Cloverhill PUD phase 1; Northeast 102nd Avenue subdivision approval final costs.
Educational Service District 112 Board of Directors, Educational Service District 112 , 2500 N.E. 65th Ave.
• 3 p.m., business meeting: Agenda includes discussion of a policy regarding parental administration of marijuana for medical purposes.
• 5 p.m., work session: Open Public Meetings Act training.
Vancouver Public Schools, Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road.
• 4:30 p.m., special meeting: Agenda includes a discussion of school design.
Washougal School District, Cape Horn-Skye Elementary School, 9731 Washougal River Road.
• 4:30 p.m.: Discussion of school improvement plans. n 5:30 p.m., workshop: Graduation requirements.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes a presentation by school start time committee, and a policy regarding school-based threat assessments.
Ridgefield School District, Ridgefield Administrative & Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark Communities Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee, Public Service Center, room 679, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Vancouver Westside Mobility project update.
Green Mountain School District, Green Mountain School, 13105 N.E. Grinnell Road, Woodland.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.
La Center School District, La Center High School, 725 N.E. Highland Ave.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes a resolution approving a plan to add classrooms to the middle school campus.
Camas Shoreline Management Review Committee, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: Northeast Everett Road and Northeast Lake Drive roundabout.
Vancouver Community Task Force on Council Representation, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.