What’s open and closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
• GARBAGE: Waste Connections will operate on its regular schedule. In Camas, garbage collection normally done Monday will be made Tuesday.
• MAIL: No home delivery except Express Mail. Post offices closed. The postal unit at Shell, 1605 N.W. Sixth Ave., Camas, is open 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day of the year.
• PUBLIC SCHOOLS: Closed.
• COLLEGES: No classes at Clark College or Washington State University Vancouver.
• PUBLIC LIBRARIES: Closed.
• PUBLIC TRANSIT: C-Tran, MAX, WES and the Portland Streetcar will run on a regular schedule. Most TriMet buses will run on a regular weekday schedule; check individual routes for details.
• GOVERNMENT: Offices closed.
• BANKS: Most closed; check your bank for details. Some in-store branches may be open.
• FINANCIAL MARKETS: U.S. markets closed.
• DRIVER’S LICENSING: Closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Closed.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices closed. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• ZOO: Oregon Zoo in Portland open.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Offices open. Circulation lines, 360-694-2312, open from 5 to 11 a.m.