Clark College Board of Trustees, Clark College, 1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver.
• 7:20 a.m., executive session: Agenda includes discussion of potential litigation or legal action, and adoption of a strategy in collective bargaining.
• 8 a.m., executive session: Agenda includes discussion qualifications of an applicant for public employment.
Urban County Policy Board, Public Service Center, Conference Room 679, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: vice-chair elections, 2020 available funding, overview of submitted proposals, third-quarter reports, bus tour date availability, 2020 draft work plan.
Clark County Breastfeeding Coalition, Sea Mar WIC, 5411 E. Mill Plain Blvd., Vancouver.
• 12 p.m., regular meeting: impromptu networking activity, review strategy map 2020, work plan, breastfeeding training update.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Capital projects and revenue options in A Stronger Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Leadership award for Councilor Ty Stober, acceptance of West Curb Ramps Project construction, acceptance of Southeast 164th/162nd Avenue resurfacing project, acceptance of Joint Agency Preservation Project, bid award for Mill Plain and 104th Avenue Transportation Project, bid award for Northeast 32nd Street sewer and water improvements, temporary construction and tieback easement agreement on Block 20, shelter awards from Affordable Housing Fund, citizen forum.
Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave.
• 4:15 p.m., workshop: Seeing and Serving Each Student.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes Doc Harris Stadium Emergency Power Project.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 4:30 p.m., special meeting: Discussion of the state school directors’ association legislative priorities.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes discussion of new high school courses, including a version of health education including comprehensive sexual health.
Washougal City Council, City Hall, 1701 C St.
• 5 p.m., workshop: animal shelter service update, personnel update changing police commander to captain.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: selection of mayor and mayor pro tem, council member oaths of office, resolution on personnel update changing police commander to captain.
Woodland School District Board of Directors, Woodland High School, 1500 Dike Access Road.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes adoption of Naviance.
Woodland City Council, City Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., workshop: chamber of commerce budget presentation, visitor center options presentation.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, port offices, 3103 N.W. Lower River Road.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: Election of board officers, 2020 organizational assignments, Erickson Farm Properties Tidelands easement, lease agreement with Vancouver Warehouse and Distribution Co., lease agreement with Mark’s Design and Metalworks, fuel supplier contract with Wilcox and Flegel.
Clark County Parks Advisory Board, Clark County Operations Center, Building B-1, 4700 N.E. 78th St.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: 2020 election of officers, Lewis and Clark Trail, Heritage Farm, Curtin Creek.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting; present 20-year service award to Alan Johnson, maintenance specialist; authorize $3,035 reimbursement to Romano Properties for installation of sewer laterals; adopt resolution approving oversizing cost for Austin Heritage PUD Phase 1A sewer trunk line; approve $447,726 final cost for Teal Crest pump station; authorize Feb. 11 hearing on Whipple Creek annexation; commissioner, district staff and legal counsel reports.
Camas Parking Advisory Committee, City Hall, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: three-hour parking request at 217 N.E. Third Ave.; election of chair and vice-chair.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Robert C. Bates Center for Educational Leadership, 2921 Falk Road.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes approval of new high school courses and material.
Ridgefield Public Schools Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes a transfer of general fund money to the capital fund for fire system improvements for the administrative offices.
C-Tran Board of Directors, C-Tran administrative offices, 10600 N.E. 51st Circle.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: reaffirm C-Tran code of ethics; approve resolution for C-Tran officials to receive all claims and notices of civil suits against C-Tran pursuant to state law, RCW 4.96; authorize annual maintenance and support service agreements with Motorola Solutions for the P25 radio system.
La Center Planning Commission, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Cottage Housing public hearing, Timmen Historic Downtown, accessory dwelling units code, Planning Commission election, community development report.
Vancouver Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting.
Clark County Commission on Aging, Public Service Center, sixth floor, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 3:30 p.m., work session: April 9 summit update, 2020 Community Engagement & Advocacy Update, award update.
• 4:30 p.m., regular meeting: annual report, April 9 Healthy Communities Summit.
Vancouver Urban Forestry Commission, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: Arbor Day preparations, program updates, Urban Forestry Report, communications.
Ridgefield Planning Commission, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center, Columbia Assembly Room, 510 Pioneer St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: no agenda provided.
Woodland Planning Commission, City Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: continued hearing for self-service storage facility zoning text amendment, appeal refund letter, Exit 21 study, code retooling discussion.
Vancouver Downtown Redevelopment Authority, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 11:30 a.m., regular meeting: Officer elections, year-end financial reports, manager reports, 2020 meeting and work plans, possible executive session.
Camas Parks and Recreation Commission, Lacamas Lake Lodge, 227 N.W. Lake Road.
• 4 p.m., special meeting: no agenda provided.
Clark County Planning Commission, Public Service Center, sixth-floor hearing room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., public hearing: biannual code changes.
Vancouver Community Task Force on Council Representation, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting.