Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver.
• 9 a.m., board retreat: Agenda includes discussion of board access and engagement and the supplemental levy.
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St.
• 4 p.m., workshop: Vision and values of A Stronger Vancouver.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Oaths of office for new and reelected councilors; 10th anniversary of Community Military Action Committee; acceptance of Water Station 1 upgrades; donation of “Wind-and-Wave” artwork; award of Lodging Tax Grants; agreement for Vancouver Farmers Market; appointment to Downtown Redevelopment Authority; public hearing on establishment of a Transportation and Mobility Commission; appointment of mayor pro tem; council board and committee assignments.
Camas City Council, City Municipal Building, 616 N.E. Fourth Ave.
• 4:30 p.m., workshop: Recognition of firefighter service; discussion on 2020 limited general obligation bond issue; updates from public works; details on communications manager position.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Oaths of office, citywide pavement condition survey, 2020 Northwest Regional Training Center safety and compliance program agreement; amendment to Camas-Washougal Fire Department interlocal agreement; appointments to boards, commissions and committees; presentation from Waste Connections.
• Executive session: Property acquisition.
Port of Camas-Washougal Board of Commissioners, port offices, 24 S. A St., Washougal.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: Bond refunding; surplus property,;schedule for 2021 budget; RCO recreation plan, policies and procedures update; Flyit lease.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St.
• 5 p.m., special meeting: Agenda includes discussion of safety and security of district schools.
Battle Ground City Council, City Hall, 109 S.W. First St.
• 6 p.m., Councilor photos.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Oaths of office for new and reelected councilors; selection of mayor and deputy mayor; presentations on Adventist Community Services, North County Food Bank and National League of Cities.
Woodland City Council, Council Chambers, 200 E. Scott Ave.
• 6:30 p.m., executive session: Potential litigation.
• 7 p.m., regular meeting: Oath of office for Councilor DeeAnna Holland; Planter’s Day art contest winner; public comment on garbage rate increase. Votes on committee assignments; garbage rate increase; closing Fund 319 Public Safety Project and 324 Scott Avenue Reconnection; repair of street light on Guild Road; agreement with Advanced Excavating Services for Scott Hill Booster Station; agreement with Gray & Osborn for the BNSF Railway crossing of city water lines; adoption of legislative priorities.
Clark Public Utilities Board of Commissioners, Electric Center, 1200 Fort Vancouver Way.
• 9 a.m., regular meeting: consideration of accounts payable; bid awards; resolution appointing Bryan Johnson as deputy treasurer; November financials; November wholesale operations.
Southwest Washington Regional Transportation Council Board of Directors, sixth-floor training room, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
• 4 p.m., regular meeting: approve resolution updating federally required safety performance targets; discuss federal legislative policy statement; update on state legislative session; regional project showcase on Vancouver waterfront trail project.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., regular meeting: Agenda includes discussion of school improvement plans and financial planning.
Clark County Clean Water Commission, Room 698, Public Service Center, 1300 Franklin St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: welcome new commissioners; report on Clean Water Division outreach; working group updates and assignments; discuss Clark County Shoreline Management Plan; review open meetings law; approve 2019 Clean Water Commission annual report; review stormwater management plan.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting. Presentations, public and council comments; staff reports from police and public works, any ordinances; resolutions and public hearings.
Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency, 11018 N.E. 51st Circle.
• 10:30 a.m., administrative board meeting: life-saving and EMD excellence awards; financial report. New business includes consideration of approval of salary schedule adjustments for 2020.
Ridgefield City Council, RACC Columbia Assembly Room, 510 Pioneer St.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: Oaths of office; financial report; consent agenda; public hearing on Ordinance 1309 mixed use overlay removal; public hearing on Resolution No. 570 Ridgefield School District Proposition No. 1 General Obligation Bonds; staff and council reports.