What’s open and what’s closed for Christmas:
• MAIL: Post offices closed. No regular home delivery. The postal unit at the Shell gas station, 1605 N.W. Sixth Ave., Camas, is open 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day of the year.
• GARBAGE: Trash and recyclables normally picked up today will be picked up on Thursday.
• PUBLIC LIBRARIES: Closed.
• CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES: Offices closed. For 24-hour customer service, call 360-992-3000. For outages or emergencies, call 360-992-8000.
• GOVERNMENT OFFICES: Closed.
• PARKING METERS: On-street parking in Vancouver is free.
• BUSES: C-Tran and TriMet follow Sunday schedule. No service on WES.
• DRIVER’S LICENSING: Closed.
• EMISSIONS TESTING: Closed.
• VEHICLE LICENSING: Closed.
• BANKS: Closed.
• FINANCIAL MARKETS: Closed.
• OREGON ZOO: Closed.
• MARSHALL COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• FIRSTENBURG COMMUNITY CENTER: Closed.
• VANCOUVER MALL: Closed.
• THE COLUMBIAN: Offices closed. Circulation customer service, 360-694-2312, open 6 to 11 a.m.