Vancouver Affordable Housing Board of Directors, Vancouver Housing Authority, 2500 Main St., Vancouver.
• Noon, special meeting: Nicholson Project update, resolution authorization to apply for down payment assistance
Vancouver City Council, City Hall, 415 W. Sixth St., Vancouver.
• 4 p.m., workshop: follow-up on the review of the city’s charter.
• 6 p.m., executive session: labor negotiations strategy.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting and citizen forum: accepting the Cascade Highlands Neighborhood Association’s action plan, establishing a Joint Executive Board on Homelessness, amending a local grant agreement for litter cleanup, approving an addendum to the city manager’s contract, appointing members to the Culture, Art and Heritage Commission, making an appointment to the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee, citizen forum.
Battle Ground Public Schools Board of Directors, Lewisville Campus, 406 N.W. Fifth Ave., Battle Ground.
• 4:45 p.m., special meeting: work session on sexual health curriculum.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting.
Camas School District Board of Directors, Zellerbach Administration Center Boardroom, 841 N.E. 22nd Ave., Camas.
• 5:30 p.m., public hearings: LGO bond, 2019-2020 budget; executive session on personnel and property; exempt meeting on negotiations.
Hockinson School District Board of Directors, 17912 N.E. 159th St., Brush Prairie.
• 6 p.m., regular meeting: policy updates; general fund budget extension.
Port of Vancouver Board of Commissioners, port office, 3103 Lower River Road, Vancouver.
• 8:30 a.m., regular meeting: consider third amendment to ground lease with Pacific Coast Shredding LLC, consider purchase and sale agreement with Hawthorne Hydroponics LLC, CEO and commissioner reporters.
Clark Regional Wastewater District Board of Commissioners, district offices, 8000 N.E. 52nd Court, Vancouver.
• 3 p.m., regular meeting: reports from commissioners, general manager, assistant general manager/business services manager, district engineer, finance director/treasurer, operations manager, legal counsel and board clerk; consultant contract for district design manual update.
Vancouver Public Schools Board of Directors, Bates Center for Educational Leadership, Room 104, 2921 Falk Road, Vancouver.
• 5 p.m., work session: Design II Refresh Public Engagement Plan.
Ridgefield School District Board of Directors, Ridgefield Administrative & Civic Center, 510 Pioneer St., Ridgefield.
• 5 p.m., regular meeting: board policies, fund transfers, school board calendar for 2019-2020 school year.
Evergreen Public Schools Board of Directors, Administrative Service Center, Evergreen Room, 13501 N.E. 28th St., Vancouver.
• 5:30 p.m., special meeting: Resolution No. 6249 — use of general contractor construction manager process to construct Wy’east Middle School, lease and service agreement between EOCF and ESD #114 (2019-24), cooperative agreement for educational services between Hockinson School District 2019-20, Resolution No. 6251 – Evergreen school district UTGO bond sale 2019; public hearing on proposal of 2019-20 budget (second reading) and 2019-20 budget adoption.
Washougal School District Board of Directors, District Office Board Room, 4855 Evergreen Way, Washougal.
• 6 p.m., executive session: real estate.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: 2019-2020 budget.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, sixth-floor training room, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10:30 a.m., work session: 2019 annual review and dockets.
• 1 p.m., council time in Room 698.
La Center City Council, City Hall, 214 E. Fourth St., La Center.
• 6:30 p.m., regular meeting: CREDC presentation, pavement repair bid award, easement for Clark Public Utilities transmission line.
Clark County Council, Public Service Center, Room 698, 1300 Franklin St., Vancouver.
• 10 a.m., WASAC annual meeting.